BURNING MAN PROJECTS 2017
MAN SAVES WORLD CAMP
(Part of Hushville)
Summary of Activities
All games and activities are interactive and designed to bring friends and strangers together.
Games (all games will be in operation from Sunrise to 10 PM)
- Honest Flirt – A board with questions couples and moresomes can ask each other and answer in a serious or flirty manner.
- Do Your Two Hearts Beat as One – A unique stethoscope lets two people listen to both their heartbeats. The challenge is to get them to beat in sync.
- Come Together Roulette Wheel – Two electronic roulette wheels suggest activities couples can do together to increase their bonds and the attachments that will result.
- Save the World Scavenger Hunt – Collect 12 jigsaw puzzle pieces and solve the mystery of how the Man can Save the World.
- Honest Flirt Boot Camp – Instructors will teach you how to be an honest flirt.
- End of the World Party – Scavenger Hunters bring to a party the jigsaw puzzle pieces they’ve found and see if they can form a complete picture and solve the question of how to save the world.
Gifts: We plan on gifting postcards, certificates, playing cards, pink stethoscopes, and other things related to our activities.
We Provide Provocative Questions
You Provide Flirty Answers
An Honest Flirt is forthright and playful and leaves you feeling good about yourself. The Good Flirt is different from the Evil Seducer (who gets from you something you might not normally give) and the Egotistic Tease (who can leave you feeling unattractive and betrayed). An Honest Flirt might also be a seducer or a tease, but they make their intentions clear in advance so you can choose not to participate and won’t be hurt or surprised if you do.
Done right the flirt provides a useful social service by boosting self-esteem and redistributing confidence. To understand how, watch this video…
WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO ON HOW TO FLIRT
A game board has cards that are flipped up to reveal provocative questions. Players take turns flipping up pairs of cards until a match is found and a winner of the round is declared. The losers must answer a question chosen by the winner although they have a choice of answering truthfully or playfully (and they are encouraged NOT to reveal which way they are answering).
Do Your Hearts Beat as One
A Two-Person Stethoscope
A unique stethoscope allows two people to listen to both their heartbeats simultaneously (one person in one ear and the other person in the other ear). They are challenged to increase or decrease their heart rates until they beat in sync.
Pink stethoscopes will be given to couples who are successful at getting their hearts to beat as one.
When two people simultaneously press buttons on the Come Together Game Board lights begin flashing. They eventually one light settles on an activity (e.g. Hug, Massage Shoulders, Tickle Each Other) and another settles on a consequence (e.g. Find Intimacy, Experience Happiness, Fall in Love).
This game board will be turned on from sunrise to 10 PM and can be used without anyone in attendance. Meetups will be scheduled for 11 AM and 2 PM for players who want to specifically meet new partners.
Save the World Scavenger Hunt
Players collect parts of a 12-piece Jigsaw Puzzle are available at the Man Saves World camp and 11 other participating camps in Black Rock City. Players collect as many pieces as they can and bring them to the Save the World Party on Saturday afternoon and hopefully together they can solve the puzzle and save the world.
I created this for the 2015 Burn and it will be returning this year. Two people touch the Love/Lust Tester and then each other and the device measures the level of connection they have and predicts the intensity of any love or lust they might experience.